1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help IDing some reloading equipment

Discussion in 'Handloading and Reloading' started by Springfield_1911SS, Nov 11, 2007.

  1. Springfield_1911SS

    Springfield_1911SS Well-Known Member

    I was recently at a yard sale that had a box full of reloading equipment. Even though i have reloading equipment, I knew it was a good deal so I bought it. It came with a RCBS rock chucker, Lyman D-5 scale, RCBS .30-06 dies, LE wilson case trimmer an unknown powder measure and some other things. I need some help identifying some of it.

    Here are some pictures of the powder measure: does anyone know what make/ model it is? is it any good?

    i also got this brass tube: im assuming it is a primer tube for the rock chucker but want to be sure

    I also got this: it looks to be some sort of lid. Does anyone know what for? it does not seem to fit anything else in the box

    I also got this thing: I have no idea what it is. it is kind of in the shape of a surfboard it has two holes in the middle and two screw studs sticking out with wing nuts on them
  2. cdrt

    cdrt Well-Known Member

    That's the primer tube for an RCBS Bench Priming Tool. They come in two sizes; one for small primers and one for large. It seems to me they could also be used on the Rock Chucker with the right attachment, but it's been a while and I'm having a senior moment.
  3. Jim Watson

    Jim Watson Well-Known Member

    The powder measure is a SAECO. Had a good reputation in its day, it ought to still work.
  4. lee n. field

    lee n. field Well-Known Member

    That other thingee hanging off the handle would be an adjustable cavity, right? I think Forster's measure works that way.

Share This Page