1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Vaquero grips question for the experts

Discussion in 'Handguns: Revolvers' started by wrs840, Oct 29, 2011.

  1. wrs840

    wrs840 Well-Known Member

    I have a New Vaquero with the standard black hard rubber grips. I would like to replace them with smooth wood, and I would prefer to buy some that are "flat" (i.e.: 90 degree "square" on the bottom), so when installed, the butt of the gun is flat all the way across, instead of with a bevel upward from the frame like on the factory black hard-rubber grips that came on it.

    I'm looking at these:


    Does anyone know if these are flat at the bottom instead of beveled? The photo looks like they might be.

    If not, does anyone know where to get smooth wood grips for a New Vaquero that would be squared on the bottom?

  2. ArchAngelCD

    ArchAngelCD Well-Known Member

    Those are nice looking grips and a good price for any Altamont grips.

    I would suggest contacting Altamont and asking them.
  3. rcmodel

    rcmodel Member in memoriam

Share This Page