1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for PA guys and girls

Discussion in 'Legal' started by michiganfan, Jun 17, 2006.

  1. michiganfan

    michiganfan Well-Known Member

    Hi I have a Michigan permit and want to get a PA non resident. My understanding is in PA the Sheriff's office is the authurity to contact. My question is what county do I want to pick?
  2. Steve in PA

    Steve in PA Well-Known Member

    Someone may have the link, but I think Centre County is the one everyone flocks too. Maybe do a search on THR for a thread.
  3. mete

    mete Well-Known Member

  4. geekWithA.45

    geekWithA.45 Moderator Emeritus

    It doesn't really matter what county, though Centre is renowned for their hospitality to out of staters.

    http://www.packing.org is your friend on carry, reciprocity, and other issues. Their PA link has contact info for several counties, including Centre.
  5. NineseveN

    NineseveN member

    Centre County is your easiest route most likely.

    From packing.org

    Application process

    Date updated: Jul 29, 2005 @ 11:22:37 pm EDT

    Centre County Sheriff
    Centre County Courthouse
    Bellefonte PA 16823-1488
    (814) 355-6803


    Instructions for License to Carry Firearm Application Complete the application and forward along with the following:

    Copy of your current operator's license. Check in amount of $20.00 to Centre Co. Sheriff - (fee includes reduction in size and lamination of license). Out of state applications must obtain and furnish copy of License to Carry from their home State if that State has license to carry provisions.
  6. 41 Redhawk

    41 Redhawk Well-Known Member

    Centre county worked for me when I was a non-resident.

Share This Page