1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riflescope part

Discussion in 'Shooting Gear and Storage' started by mnnate, Sep 4, 2009.

  1. mnnate

    mnnate Member

    I have a newer (less than 6months) Bushnell Legend riflescope. I recently let the father inl -law use it and the rifle it sits on on a p dog hunt in S. Dakota. When I got it back I took it to the range to recheck zero from his trip only to find the adjustment bar on the elevation is broken. It is a small plastic piece that allows for fingertip adjustments and also allows you to reset the adjustment scale ring to zero. This is about a .03 cent piece of plastic and Bushnell wants me to send it in to get fixed with a 4-6 wk. turnaround. Thats not gona happen. I will not spend $25 to ship the scope there and back for a piece thats worth less than a dollar. My question is are there any places that I will be able to get the part as it seems Bushnell is not willing to mail the piece so I can fix it. It attaches with 2 small screws. I can handle that!
  2. rcmodel

    rcmodel Member in memoriam

    The only place to get the part is going to be the bushnell service center.


Share This Page