1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

saiga mag conversion

Discussion in 'Rifle Country' started by michiganfan, May 26, 2003.

  1. michiganfan

    michiganfan Well-Known Member

    Anybody know where I can buy the parts to legally convert my Saiga 7.62 to take hi cap mags
  2. Steve Smith

    Steve Smith Moderator Emeritus

    I THINK First Son Enterprises make the appropriate parts.
  3. Kharn

    Kharn Well-Known Member

    www.tapco.com has the fire control group (You need the trigger, disconnector and hammer) for about $50.
    www.k-varcorp.com has the buttstock and pistol grip for about $80.
    Lowes, Home Depot or the local hardware store should have the pipe and JBweld you need to make the feedramp, assuming you already have a dremel.


Share This Page