1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate Accessory? The .50 BMG Upper for the AR.

Discussion in 'Shooting Gear and Storage' started by Clash, Jul 8, 2009.

  1. Clash

    Clash New Member

    Jul 8, 2009
    Check this: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/

    The .50 BMG upper for the AR is an accessory. It can be bought directly from a manufacturer and received by mail. Or at the gun shop- just pay and go, just like buying any other accessory. But this accessory looks like this:

    Attached Files:

Share This Page