1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of scope?

Discussion in 'Rifle Country' started by 357_, Jan 10, 2011.

  1. 357_

    357_ New Member

    Dec 13, 2010
    What kind of scope would they mount on the carrying handle of an old AR15? Where can they be found and how much should I expect to pay?

    I saw one at a gun show last year and it was made by colt, just thought it looked neat and he said it was an option they had back then.

    Any information would be appreciated, thanks.

Share This Page