1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What model Crimson Trace?

Discussion in 'Handguns: Revolvers' started by mugsie, Mar 2, 2010.

  1. mugsie

    mugsie Well-Known Member

    I have a S&W 642 that I'd like to put a CT on - what model / style do you recommend?
  2. DAdams

    DAdams Well-Known Member

    405s for pocket carry. 305s for deep pockets or IWB or OWB or a nightstand since they allow for a full grip. That's the short answer.

    If you check out the CT Website you will see there are lesser expensive items of which I have no experience.

    I have a 642-2 and a M&P 340 both have 405s. Since my 642 now occupies nightstand status I would rather they be 305s, but I originally bought them for the pocket.
  3. madwell

    madwell Well-Known Member

    I have the 305's and for me they are to big for pocket carry. i am going to purchase a regular boot grip for carry purposes. they do allow for a nice full handed grip for the range though.
  4. 41magsnub

    41magsnub Well-Known Member

    I like the 405 on my j frame for daily pocket carry.

Share This Page