|Welcome to THR|
|You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! |
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.
|February 19, 2008, 05:03 PM||#1|
Join Date: December 22, 2002
Location: Kampong Cham, Cambodia
Welcome to the new forum for Handgun accessories
1. This forum is strictly for the discussion of the equipment to carry a handgun and any accessories that might be used with or on a handgun.
2. Threads discussing general every day carry (EDC) will be closed/deleted (General EDC includes "What has you got in yr Pocketssss" )
3. Discussion about specific holsters, belts, pouches (speed loader and magazine), grips, sights and optics and the makers there of is to be done here.
4. Discussion of Duty gear is also approved. Either Law enforcement or Military.
5. Discussion is always welcome on care and maintenance of handgun carry equipment.
6. Threads about a specific handgun and member recommendations for carrying said equipment are valid topics.
7. Do not post your for-sale threads here. As always, they go in the appropriate Trading Post forum.
Back up all the time and swap drives offline to keep your digital stuff away from viruses.
|Although The High Road has attempted to provide accurate information on the forum, The High Road assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information is provided "as is" with all faults without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Neither The High Road nor any of its directors, members, managers, employees, agents, vendors, or suppliers will be liable for any direct, indirect, general, bodily injury, compensatory, special, punitive, consequential, or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this forum or any services associated with this forum, or damages from the use of or reliance on the information present on this forum, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages.|