|Welcome to THR|
|You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! |
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.
|March 20, 2008, 05:09 PM||#1|
Join Date: July 21, 2003
Location: Illinois - The Deadbeat State
THR FAQs - Answers to Frequently Asked Questions - Please read before posting here.
Here are the answers for the Technical Support Forum:
1. No, we don't do Avatars, and no, we won't. Even if you ask a million, billion times.
2. You didn't put your Location/State in your Buy/Sell/Trade thread title, that's why it disappeared.
3. Check the "Remember me" box when you login or THR will forget about you after ~20 minutes of idle time, and you will have to login again to post.
4. Posts in the Trading Post forums and Site Maintenance forums don't count toward your post total. If you don't contribute to the major forums, your post count will remain zero.
5. If you want to edit your posts, you better do it within four days or the edit button will disappear. If you want to edit your thread title, you have several hours to do that, not days. Press "Go Advanced" after you get to the edit screen.
6. Yes, Politics anywhere on the board will get your thread locked. We tried it, it got ugly and and cost us many members who got completely stupid when it came to political discussions. Plus it distracted from the main mission of THR. And NO, it's never, ever, ever, ever going to happen. Yes, even if hell freezes over.
7. You want an off-topic area ?? We've tried that in one form or the other and it has always failed miserably. APS ("Armed Polite Society") is nothing but off-topic discussions, and was spun off of THR in an attempt to provide for those not interested in just talking about firearms.
8. When you sign in, the Trading Post forums magically appear.
9. If you need help with Searching, Quoting, Photos and other Basic info about THR, see the links in the post below.
10. Still unhappy and want to close your account ?? No problem. Just stop visiting/posting.
"They're going to legislate us to Heaven, whether we want to go or not." - My Dad
Everyone is someone else's whack-job.
Perserverance is a virtue, unless you're an idiot.- Wes Janson
Last edited by ugaarguy; October 29, 2014 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Changed Number 9
|October 29, 2014, 04:53 AM||#2|
Join Date: March 19, 2006
How do I quote another post in my post? - http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=764866
How do I post or manipulate photos / images, and other digital photo / image help - http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=764865
THR / Google Search Engine - http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=764869
Some fun / slightly more advanced vBulletin and HTML tips and tricks - http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=764868
Why can't I quote an entire post with all attachments? / Quote Button Missing - http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=764867
|Although The High Road has attempted to provide accurate information on the forum, The High Road assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information is provided "as is" with all faults without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Neither The High Road nor any of its directors, members, managers, employees, agents, vendors, or suppliers will be liable for any direct, indirect, general, bodily injury, compensatory, special, punitive, consequential, or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this forum or any services associated with this forum, or damages from the use of or reliance on the information present on this forum, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages.|