Quantcast
THR FAQs - Answers to Frequently Asked Questions - Please read before posting here. - Page 2 - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Site Maintenance > Site Questions, Comments, and Tech Support

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Closed Thread

Old October 2, 2009, 01:05 PM   #26
gunnutery

Maybe I'm just not getting it. How do I post a picture to a new thread once the same picture has already been uploaded to THR server? (And also have it be shown as a picture, not just a link to said picture.)
Old October 2, 2009, 01:27 PM   #27
P95Carry
Moderator Emeritus

This should work ........ right click on the pic you want to use again and look at ''properties'' - that should give a full link for the image stored on Highroad server. Copy that to clipboard.

Then paste to embed that same link within img tags. Thus ''hotlinking'' in a sense to the image. Try it out.

Old January 24, 2010, 10:01 PM   #28
Mal H
Administrator

Please do any quote testing in the forum provided for it: the "Testing ... Testing" forum.
Old May 5, 2010, 11:07 AM   #29
Clark

I uploaded a pic last night.
It was ok then but gone now.

I then uploaded the pic to photo bucket and tried to edit my post to add the pic.

The pic did not show up.

I used photo bucket
http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/x...v219Lalldr.jpg

That is working.

I have a cold, maybe I screwed up.
Old May 5, 2010, 11:20 AM   #30
P95Carry
Moderator Emeritus

Yeah - the link works to that image - so it should show if given the image tags.

Yep - seems to work.

Pic is a bit large and causes horizontal scrolling .... better to resize to perhaps 800x600 for better fit.

Old September 11, 2011, 06:36 PM   #31
Moptop

How can I access a photo I uploaded in more than one post? Is that possible?
Thanks, Moptop

Remember that without the 2nd amendment the 1st amendment will not be worth the paper it's written on!
Old September 11, 2011, 07:00 PM   #32
P95Carry
Moderator Emeritus

Not sure if I am reading you right here as to meaning.

If you can find one of your posts containing said pic, then right click on it to see properties. That should give an image name and url - for instance the pic above is from photobucket and has this url -

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/x...v219Lalldr.jpg

If that was plugged in to another post it should display (by enclosing in image tags). In your case the url should be specific to Highroad but still work to pull an image up..