Quantcast
New Member? Introduce yourself here (just intros, questions get answered elsewhere) - Page 321 - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Social Situations > General Gun Discussions

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Old September 29, 2012, 05:51 PM   #8001
mikeasb

Much like Keith, I have lurked for over a year and thought that it was time to join and participate a little. I am also from NE Kansas. (Junction City). I am retired Army Military Police.

Mike
Old September 29, 2012, 11:11 PM   #8002
Headsawyer

Hi everyone. I'm a new member who feels very strongly about the rkba. I look forward to learning and contributing to the forum. God bless.
Old September 30, 2012, 12:52 PM   #8003
AC Orange

My second time around ...... I belonged to this board years ago and totally forgot my old board name/password, etc., so I just started over again. Maybe this time I won't be so forgetful !

Old September 30, 2012, 03:47 PM   #8004
Adam83

Hey Everyone!

I'm Adam and I live in Western NC. I have always wanted to find a forum where us gun owners could speak freely without liberal gun haters gumming up the works LOL

I am not a novice gun owner. I have owned several pistols in the past, but times got hard and had to sell them.

My newest purchase may be my best so far. It's a 5 month old Ruger P95. Haven't gotten a chance to shoot it, but from what I have heard, I'm in for a real treat
Old September 30, 2012, 10:26 PM   #8005
norm-t

Hellow Everyone

I am new here as of today, and just giving you an intro. My name is Norm I am 60+ I like guns

Last edited by norm-t; October 1, 2012 at 11:13 AM.
Old October 3, 2012, 09:11 AM   #8006
UnderTheGun

My second time around ...... I belonged to this board years ago and totally forgot my old board name/password, etc., so I just started over again. Maybe this time I won't be so forgetful !

Similar situation here except I remember my username.
Old October 4, 2012, 12:02 PM   #8007
oakleyhoma

Hey all

Brand new, prospecting for info to set my kids up with airguns - when they're old enough. Glad to be here.
Old October 4, 2012, 06:20 PM   #8008
r1derbike

M4 9620 & XDs Owner

First post, hello from northwest Arkansas. Got back into powderburners after a 40 year hiatus. Filled the gap with airguns, airplanes, bikes, you name it. This looks like a class-act forum.
Old October 5, 2012, 07:17 PM   #8009
Cobbler

Newbie Here

Hey Guys and Dolls,
Just signed up so I'm just stopping here to say hi. I'm not new to forums, just this one. I love shooting and reloading so I'll be wearing some of you out with questions, but that's why were here right, to help and share. Thanks for having me and see you on the inside.
Old October 6, 2012, 10:14 PM   #8010
SLIM400

Hello every one from central indiana
Old October 7, 2012, 02:32 AM   #8011
Robs M11

Hey fellas my names Rob I'm a chef and a nutritionist I really enjoy shooting and hunting. I hunt Pigs, Deer, Elk and other animals. I also enjoy fishing. Shooting guns to me weather its long range or up close and personal is a sport like no other. It brings me back to when I was young. looking to go hunting before the end of the yr. Ive got 26 acres in MT. Its good to be here TTYL
Old October 8, 2012, 10:42 PM   #8012
gunther51

New Member Intro

Just joined and I'm looking forward to keeping up with the latest on a broad scope of subjects.
Old October 9, 2012, 02:03 PM   #8013
TNRiverRat

New Member Intro

Hi all, new member on this forum. Been a responsible firearm owner for 50 years. Love to hunt,fish, shoot guns and just about anything else outdoor related. Been poking around the site for awhile and finally decided to take the plunge.
Old October 10, 2012, 09:54 PM   #8014
Schnellfritz

Should I look down the barrel when it's loaded?

Ha Ha! I figure this will catch the eyes of a few of you. Hi, I am new to this site and just want to say hi. No, I don't look down the barrel unless I want to see what condition it is in. I do a lot of stuff on the internet and chanced across this site and found it interesting. I do have an old Marlin 39a 22 calibre rifle that my dad had and was wondering if anybody knew anything about them.
Old October 11, 2012, 07:47 PM   #8015
BushMaster-15

New here Old else where . Have a variety of interest pertaining to firearms . Active shooter an reloader Rifle Pistol Shotgun 44 years exp. an still got both eyes and all digits . Only 4 misfires in 44 years bad pistol primers . I've got a menagerie of weapons and use then frequently . I find one gets extremely small groupings if proper loading and practice are a regular regiment . Looking forward to being part of THR community .
Old October 12, 2012, 12:23 AM   #8016
bigmouth

4 in 44 yrs! You must not shoot much! Just ribbing. I'm 66 but haven't bothered to count the misfires. Sure it's more than 4! They only happen when somebody is trying to kill you so maybe you have lead a safe life. I hope so I hope you continue to do so.
Remember, "It is the the unloaded gun the kills" so I play safe by keeping mine loaded.
Old October 12, 2012, 01:54 AM   #8017
Renegade Ziggy

Hello

Hello THR, I'm a old/new member, I recently got hitched but lost my account info when I moved. THR was always a very informative and respectful site for me, so joining up again was a must. I come from a military family, I work in enforcement and am currently a soldier in the Kentucky National Guard. My interest in firearms is from a self defense, hunting and target shooting viewpoint. It's good to be back.
Old October 13, 2012, 12:13 AM   #8018
Reverend Ink

I've read many posts from THR thanks to Google searches pulling it up. Had many questions answered here, and hope to have many more answered as they arise. Finally decided to join so I could easily find posts on RSC from a1abdj.

I've been shooting off and on for the last 20+ years, but recently got more into it. Now it is time to get the wife into it, and eventually the kids.
Old October 13, 2012, 01:39 AM   #8019
azgsmith

I have five years experience as a gunsmith and apprentice and an additional two year completion of Gunsmithing school. I am an avid outdoorsman and a lover of hunting and the forging of fine cutlery. After working for others I am currently putting together a Gunsmith/ Bladesmith shop.
Old October 13, 2012, 07:30 PM   #8020
SWAMMO

New member here

Hello everyone, we are new to this forum. We look forward to chatting with you, and hope to have some advertising privileges soon.

We are located in Mesa, AZ, between the two of us we have 5 kids from ages 8 to 1 month old. Two people who met in the Marine Corps in last name alphabetical order (Probst, Proctor). We served in 29 palms, CA in 3rd LAR BN from 1999 to 2003.

Anyways, look forward to talking with you all, and enjoy the weekend.
Old October 13, 2012, 07:34 PM   #8021
Walkalong

Welcome to THR, one of the best places to talk guns there is.

"Oh bother" said Pooh, as he chambered another round. Author unknown.
Old October 13, 2012, 08:11 PM   #8022
Black Knight

Welcome to the forum. If you appreciate firearms and freedom this is the place for you. You will find the folks here very respectful when it comes to your choices of firearms, gear and training. The folks here are very helpful. If you have any questions just ask someone here will be glad to share their experience and knowledge.
Old October 15, 2012, 04:56 PM   #8023
ceylonc

Hello,

My name is Ceylon Blackwell & I'm a new/old member here on thr.org. Previously I joined as a recreational outdoorsman & hunter, looking to learn about hunting, shooting, equipment, etc. In the time that has passed, I'm now full employed in the hunting/shooting sports industry and am excited about being approved for a Commercial Member.

The name of my company is www.deltaoutdoorsman.com. Headquartered in Memphis, TN, deltaoutdoorsman.com has been in existance since 2009 and has grown from a part time hobby to my full time employment. Along with supporting tactical shooting matches across the country, we are site sponsors on snipershide.com, ar15.com, and now THR.org. Our goal is to support YOU in pursuit of your passions within the hunting and shooting sports by providing the gear, product knowledge & personal service YOU want & need.

I would like to thank Derek & the ownership here for the opportunity to be a part of the THR.org community. If I can ever be of service to the membership here, please call, email, or send a private message.

With Respect,
Ceylon Blackwell
deltaoutdoorsman.com
(901)334-6808
ceylon@deltaoutdoorsman.com
Old October 16, 2012, 12:07 PM   #8024
dmurdach

new member, been a lurker for a while

Hello all, I just recently joined but have read many posts in the past. I am a veterinarian in SOUTHERN Illinois (read - not Chicago area) I have been a gun owner/shooter since I was young, and have recently started reloading and more on the gunsmithing side as well though I know my limitations here.
Old October 17, 2012, 08:19 PM   #8025
TheMercenary

New member here, what's my initiation

I have been a member over at ARFCOM since 2005 under the same username, I'm sure some of you know me from over there.

Really digging the THR so far

Tags
info, ruger