Quantcast
New Member? Introduce yourself here (just intros, questions get answered elsewhere) - Page 360 - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Social Situations > General Gun Discussions

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Old January 29, 2014, 09:06 PM   #8976
heycods

Heycods here, Retired industrial mechanic from West Cent Tx. Farm and Ranch a bit on the side now. Avid shooter and reloader, spent a bit of time fishing also.
Old January 30, 2014, 11:18 AM   #8977
justduwe

Hey everyone, Just Duwe here. I work for John Deere building tractors. I'm not new to guns but I know there's a wealth of knowledge on here and I'm lucky enough to be able to take advantage. Thanks in advance!
Old January 30, 2014, 07:12 PM   #8978
Elinay@Survivalops

New in Town

I'm Hannah - new to THR.
I'm a Falconer, Scientist, Photographer, and .50BMG Lady.
I was born and raised in Sitka, Alaska and now live in the beautiful state of Oregon. I carry a 9mm Ruger, and it is pink/black, because who wants to mess with a girl and her pink gun? lol!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Squeaky.jpg (181.6 KB, 17 views)
Old January 31, 2014, 02:37 PM   #8979
Happy Shootist

Hello From Vermont!

I'm a 60 something year old guy with a couple dozen fire arms of various sorts. I'm into guns and shooting as a gear head who also enjoys working on my shooting skills and the socialization at thew local gun clubs I'm in.

I will do what I can to help other forum members solve gun related problems I'm familiar with and promote responsible gun ownership here and with my fellow shooters I meet in person.

Thanks for having me here!

The Happy Shootist
Old February 1, 2014, 02:29 AM   #8980
WestKentucky

WKy saying hi

Hello all, long time reader, first time participator. I have a bit of an obsession with all things outdoors and a lot of that centers around firearms. I shoot all 4 categories and reload nearly all my ammo except for shotgun...it's cheaper to buy "hunnerd packs"...I'm especially interested in revolvers and antiques, most specifically the ones that other folks don't care much about (cheap) but have awesome history.
Old February 1, 2014, 04:13 PM   #8981
rusty-c

Happy to be a new member from Oklahoma here on THR. Tons of great info to gain from you great longtime members.
Old February 1, 2014, 06:52 PM   #8982
armadio

Hi thr community!
I am "armadio", 30 years old and from germany. I've started shooting guns 2 years ago!
Old February 2, 2014, 09:49 AM   #8983
FreeAsInFreedom

Glad to be here!

Hello All!

I have been avid hunter and outdoors-man for over 30 years but have recently gotten more interested in self defense and 2nd Amendment issues. I am interested in Glock style handguns and AR-15 style rifles.

FreeAsInFreedom
Old February 2, 2014, 09:58 AM   #8984
wgaynor

Hey West Kentucky, sounds like you're in my neck of the woods. Hancock County here. I'm sure you'll enjoy the site. Great guys and gals and good info.
Old February 2, 2014, 02:37 PM   #8985
Muddcatt54

Hi my name is Jeff I'm new to pistol shooting and reloading pistol rounds Ive been reloading rifle rounds for years. It seemed like every time I had a question about pistol load data or holsters this forum came up in my search so I thought I would join I look forward to being a member
Old February 3, 2014, 08:32 PM   #8986
Gunner43

I am here because I wanted to find information about gunbidder.com and that I want to admit how much of an old fool I am for buying bid points and totally wasting my money.
I own an IWI Tavor bull pup, HK P30 .40, HK P30L 9mm and a Saiga 12 shotgun.
Old February 4, 2014, 02:13 PM   #8987
Joelitespeed

Long time lurker, first time poster. I am in Eastern PA and shoot so I can reload. My favaorite guns are S&W revolvers, preferably S serial numbers.
Old February 4, 2014, 04:52 PM   #8988
Brake Weight

New here. I've got lots of long guns and lots of hand guns, but no 'black guns'. Started researching ARs and ended up here. I'll have lots of questions coming soon in regards to the .308/7.62 AR setups.

Here's my latest two projects:

An old 870...reborn.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391550520.550312.jpg

And a Howa I'm still tweaking on.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391550675.607117.jpg
Old February 5, 2014, 11:14 PM   #8989
Fubijar03

New Member, Ohio.

I have found myself on this site hundreds of times over the years. Google brings me here every time I search a gun, so I finally became a member. Been a gun owner since I could walk. Glock, CZ, Colt, Savage and Sig are my drugs of choice and I'm looking forward to picking the brains of the members here and trying to add to the group.

Take it easy,
Mike.
Old February 6, 2014, 02:35 AM   #8990
Laddertowr

Howdy folks.. Im an older male... just been into guns a few years...I live in the gun friendly state of Maryland.... Im a retired career firefighter.... Hobbies include shooting and sending my Tr21 down stream at a high rate of steam.
Old February 6, 2014, 08:32 AM   #8991
nifty1940

Aussie newbie

G'day all, first time here and it looks very interesting. I'm an old bloke trying to get used to retirement after 57 years of hard yakka (3 months ago). Married late and still together after 48 years. been a hunter and club shooter since tall enough and shot all types of long and short arms. Downunder, gun ownership is now a dirty, political, football. Draconian "noose fit 'n' tighten" laws are the polies favourite past-time. The cops believe they're the guardians of democracy, by, increasingly, adopting nazi-style tactics to ensure our "freedoms"! Like to try my hand at gunsmithing, and have a special interest in building a '73 peacemaker and high wall Winnie, from scratch, to "while the hours away" Looking forward to picking some grey matter because you all seem warm and fuzzy, and I reckon I might like it.
Old February 6, 2014, 06:25 PM   #8992
chadman

Greetings to all! I like guns. My interest is more with pistols and with those made in the 1980's and earlier in particular. I enjoy reading and talking about guns and seeing pictures too. Happy to be here!
Old February 8, 2014, 11:18 AM   #8993
Toxmedic751

Hello everyone, my name is Franklin and I am a Paramedic in North Carolina. I have am an an avid outdoorsman and collect firearms. I am excited to be a member of this forum.
Old February 8, 2014, 06:38 PM   #8994
sarge912

Hello. I am a retired Police Officer. I have eleven children (all adults except for a senior in high school) and have been married to my lovely wife for over forty years. I am more of a shooter than a hunter and most of my trigger time these days is with my Ruger Mark II or Mark III.

Most of my sons (8) like WWI and WWII rifles, especially the M1 Garand and M1 Carbine. Favorite bolt gun? My Remington M1903. Semi-Auto Rifle? .223 Daewoo DR200 or M70AB2. Pistol? Glock 27 or Ruger Mark II, Revolver? Model 19.

Shotgun? I have a 20 gauge Pardner Pump that I am quite fond of.

If I could only own one? It would probably be my Kahr M1 Carbine, folder.
Old February 9, 2014, 11:44 AM   #8995
mygunpart

new guy here

Hello, My name is Jackson. My handle here is MYGUNPART. I'm totally new to this forum but certainly not new to the firearms community. I am here to hopefully network with some like-minded people about our gun hobby. I mainly collect “all things” browning machine gun. My interests also greatly vary into other guns as well but I do not claim to be a “guru” of anything. I am a collector that believes in helping other collectors. My hobby is to find little parts and I love to help others find their little special parts too. I guess you can say im more of a parts collector than a gun collector... everybody has to have a hobby right? My e-mail is 1919a4@columbus.rr.com and my website is MYGUNPART.COM .
Any collectors here into 1919a4, 1917a1, m2hb, m37, anm2? Hope to speak with you!!!
I am also trying to help a friend locate mg81z parts
I send out weekly letters to my gun community friends with lists of things I need and things I have to offer. Our paths might meet again outside this forum....Really look forward to hearing from any of you here!!!
Old February 9, 2014, 12:27 PM   #8996
22jet

22jet

Hello, im a new member that's into most all handgun calibers, You can tell by my user name im into some that are not very common, Among several guns, I own a 22 Jet, 2-41mags and 2-10mm, mostly big bore but I have a lot of fun with my 22s.
Old February 9, 2014, 03:21 PM   #8997
TennJed

Make sure you know the rules for commercial selling on this site

Old February 9, 2014, 10:13 PM   #8998
Ed Mills

Just getting started

Hi My name is Ed I have been a gun lover for over 70 years. Doping a little research when I got on this web site. Found a lot of info I had been looking for. I have a little single shot rifle Made by Hoban I bought about 1949 Out dears Roe Buck For $9.95 Also A Belknap 410 single shot shot gun I love top research old items Guns etc. Hope to hear from some of you
Old February 9, 2014, 10:31 PM   #8999
BryanRalph

Hi

I am Bryan and looking to connect with others interested in firearms, hunting, and shooting. Live in Virginia, Minnesota and retired from the education field in 2006.
Old February 10, 2014, 11:59 AM   #9000
rat1985

I'm a proud new Member

I'm new to this kind of stuff. My father was a gun enthusiest and I usually got all my information from him but he passed away and I'm getting my feet wet now. My feelings after reading a bunch of your threads is that this group is full of pro's and activists for weapon rights.

I love fishing and racing as well of course weapons. later

rat1985