Quantcast
Art's Grammaw, Revisited - Page 2 - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Social Situations > Legal

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Old June 1, 2009, 04:28 PM   #26
bearmgc

Why is "Art's Grammaw" needing a revisiting? Some folks still needing reparenting? Simple stuff.
Old November 8, 2009, 06:45 PM   #27
bob1st

I think some people just have very short memories. And to many people now were never taught how to behave. My kids and grand kids all were taught how to cut switches and none of them cared to have me cut it for them.

Ivory soap has somewhat of a plane vanilla flavor dial more of a spicy bite.

Bob
Old November 8, 2009, 09:51 PM   #28
Deltaboy

Thanks Art.
Old November 8, 2009, 09:58 PM   #29
DAVIDSDIVAD

I have an actual constructive idea.

on an old forum I used to frequent, they had reading material that you had to at least go over before you could register.

Perhaps something along the lines of this thread, in nice big font before every new member registers would help?

Maybe include something along the lines of "Don't post rumors or myths you heard at gun "shows/shops/ etc..."

Old December 2, 2009, 02:18 AM   #30
DarylD

I am new and this is the first thread I read. My only comment is Amen Brothers and Sisters.
DarylD
Old December 10, 2009, 04:53 PM   #31
legaleagle_45

Quote:
Why is "Art's Grammaw" needing a revisiting?
In this holiday season the answer is obvious. We need to revisit Art's Grammaw in order to regift that fruitcake we received from Aunt Betsy last year... yes it is still good.