Quantcast
Im an addict... - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Social Situations > General Gun Discussions

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM   #1
Lindy7443

Im an addict...

I'm looking at possibly buying another gun, heaven knows I don't need it, just want it and look at it as a possible investment. The thing is it's $14,000 and my predicament is that I have plenty of other guns I could sell off, hell I rarely shoot any of them now but I have a hard time selling them as when I got them there was a reason for it, there paid for and only eat if I feed them.
If I want something I just buy it, should I cut back and sell some stuff to finance my next purchase or keep going down the same path? If I decide to sell some stuff what tends to be sought after? It feels like I'm selling my kids on the few occasions I have sold something.
So am I an addict? If so what's the cure?
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM   #2
Schwing

I can't speak to your financial situation etc however...

The only regrets I have are the guns I didn't buy or the ones I let go.
Old Yesterday, 04:45 PM   #3
Strahley

With that price tag, I assume it's a machine gun. My suggestion would be to find a range that rents machine guns and put a few magazines through one. That'll either scratch your itch enough that you'll be say "well that was cool, but not really worth the money" or you'll think "yep, gotta have one!" Then you'll have your answer

But if I'm wrong with assuming it's a machine gun, disregard my post
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM   #4
Dframe

When speaking of guns, surely you know, were just a bunch of enabelers!