Quantcast
The CZ Club - Page 39 - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Tools and Technologies > Handguns: Autoloaders

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Old January 9, 2009, 06:15 PM   #951
Gary in Pennsylvania

Quote:
PHOENIX.....whoa dude! Whatcha got in the house that takes THAT many AA batteries?!?!?
Marlin 336Y 30-30
Old January 9, 2009, 07:38 PM   #952
eatont9999

I think it is his answer to a backup generator.
Old January 9, 2009, 08:44 PM   #953
burningsquirrels

probably runs those airsoft cz clones in the foreground.
Old January 9, 2009, 08:47 PM   #954
Cactus Jack Arizona

Well, heck. With a name like mine, I must be apart of this club.

I love my CZ 2075 RAMI polycoat 9mm.
I love my CZ 75BD 9mm.

I would not trade my CZ's for any other brand of gun; be it Glock, Springfield Armory, or even Kimber.
Old January 9, 2009, 08:50 PM   #955
burningsquirrels

funny. i'd trade any one of my CZs any day for a kimber...

...so i can turn around and trade in the kimber for two more CZs.
Old January 9, 2009, 09:16 PM   #956
Cactus Jack Arizona

Well, next on my wish list are the CZ 85 Combat and the 75 SP-01.
Old January 9, 2009, 09:39 PM   #957
armoredman

What do you need AA batteries for? A CAMERA! Dug up some never before seen pictures I did and never posted...

The above was done before I learned how to overlay another person. Liked it too much to junk it, been floating around in the archive for a while...

Sorry, I found this base pic again, and I HADDA do this....sorry, grockers...snicker, snicker...

Hope you liked these dug up second raters.

http://czfirearms.us/ The original CZ Forum, new address.
Old January 9, 2009, 10:12 PM   #958
burningsquirrels

i like the heller one.

maybe another good one would be the same theme, but with a phone instead of the toy gun. then in the background, have someone breaking and entering. label the CZ "split second" and label the phone "few minutes"... caption... "he's at your window, and he looks pretty angry. which would you chose?"

you shoulda been in marketing.
Old January 9, 2009, 11:25 PM   #959
armoredman

Thank you, I feel I missed my calling in life. Asked in college for an advertising course, got Public Administration instead. GAH!

http://czfirearms.us/ The original CZ Forum, new address.
Old January 10, 2009, 12:21 AM   #960
phoenix79

Quote:
PHOENIX.....whoa dude! Whatcha got in the house that takes THAT many AA batteries?!?!?
Lol, those are for the Wii remotes
Old January 10, 2009, 08:21 AM   #961
Deer Hunter

Good call Phoenix.

So I am going to use my CZ97 for USPSA in a month or so once I reload some .45 ACP. I think it'll make a neat limited 10 gun.
Old January 11, 2009, 04:51 AM   #962
BenjaminR

Recent CZ Convert here...

I just got my SP-01 and I'm loving it! CZ Custom hooked me up with some sweet grips which completely compliment the gun. I've added a little extra grip tape as well. This gun is going to be my primary competition pistol, and as I add things to it, I will post here. Note that these grips are the new thick aluminium grips (for my big hands). CZ Custom doesn't actually keep the thick plain aluminium in stock... Enjoy:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Svetla2.jpg (123.4 KB, 62 views)
Old January 11, 2009, 10:12 AM   #963
schmeky

Deer Hunter,

I think you going to love that 97 for competition. I've tricked my 97 out; I need to take and post an updated picture.

The 97 is a big heavy pistol and lack of percieved recoil and inherent accuracy instills great confidence. After nearly 4,000 rounds through mine, it's gotten butter smooth and easily shoots the center of the "X" ring off the target.

If you handload, the 97 (or at least my 97) absolutely loves the H&G #68 200 gn LSWC (that practically every bullet casting company makes). This bullet style emulates the 230 LRN by having the same bullet OAL and generally similiar nose contact area as the ball round.

I can't recall a feeding mishap since I've been handloading this bullet style for my 97.
Old January 16, 2009, 11:47 PM   #964
CZ52fan

I love my CZ52, just gotta get some ideas and start modding it for some more fun. Does anyone know where I can still find a 9mm barrel??
Old January 18, 2009, 10:55 PM   #965
RobZ71LM7

I went to Knob Creek today in search of a replacement for my SP-01 deococker. A local told me they had CZ75's after I posted looking to buy one used locally. For some reason I never noticed that they had CZ's there. Anyways I came looking for a plain CZ75B which they did not have, but they had a few brand new CZ75B Tactical's. Mine was made in June '07 and it had an OD green frame, rubber grips, black recurve trigger, and a lanyard loop. It's also labeled 9mm para. Kinda different looking. I paid $450 for it new. Which I think is a good deal considering that CZ Custom, Budsgunshop, Whittakers, and others have had a 2009 price increase. Below are a pics of my other 75's which are twins. I just ordered some of the checkered black aluminum thin grips from Angus. I may get some slim wood grips too.

Old January 18, 2009, 11:06 PM   #966
RobZ71LM7

While I'm thinking about it...I noticed Angus sells meprolight front night sights (takeoffs from SP-01's). Will these sights (5.5mm high and whatever width) work with the factory rear sight on a 75B?
Old January 19, 2009, 08:34 AM   #967
burningsquirrels

call him and ask him directly.
Old January 19, 2009, 08:39 AM   #968
D-Man

Quick question - I'll be moving to NJ which only allows 15 round magazines - are all magazines made for the CZ-75 either 16 or 10 rounds?
Old January 19, 2009, 10:51 AM   #969
Deer Hunter

Shmecy,

My final plans for the 97 are a comp hammer and a single action trigger. The trigger has potential, and I'd love to make it SAO with the light trigger pull that the competition hammer brings.

I'd probably use it for limited-10. I just ordered a few more mags for it, so now I just need to start reloading. I've got some 230 grain loads that I'm going to work up first.
Old January 19, 2009, 10:55 AM   #970
burningsquirrels

woot! a CZ-97 in lim-10, that's going to be different. 230 grain? you're going to be lobbing those 40 yard shots rofl

or, shoot production minor. what's that like, 544 fps?
Old February 11, 2009, 08:20 PM   #971
Shadow 7D

not a member yet, but joining soon

It's not a question of if, just when. Then do I get a cz 52,82, or 50, or one of each? I was thinking of buying 2 cz 52 for shooting, then an 82 for around town with me.
Old February 11, 2009, 08:25 PM   #972
MrToad

Saw the question somewhere yesterday but can't find it now.

Is it possible for a gunsmith to create rails on a Rami so a rail mount laser could be used? Is there enough material there?

Sorry for my ignorance.
Old February 11, 2009, 08:26 PM   #973
Deer Hunter

That would seem like a lot of work... CT May make grips for it, but I'm not sure.

Why not just use a P01?
Old February 11, 2009, 09:14 PM   #974
MrToad

I'm new to carrying and liked the feel of the Rami at the gun shop and don't really want to collect guns..just wanted the self defense capability as I'm off in strange places and wilderness by myself a lot.
After buying it, I found out what a lousy shot I am with a handgun so started looking into lasers but can find nothing that will work with it.
I don't know what a PO1 is?
Old February 11, 2009, 10:01 PM   #975
OleCodger

Late Bloomer.......

Well at 70 years of age I guess I'm a late bloomer but I bought my first CZ 75B today through GunsAmerica. Supposed also to ship today so hopefully I'll be a fully sanctioned member by Friday. After looking in my safe, this should be my last pistol purchase..........