Quantcast
Custom Holster for my NAA Black Widow - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Tools and Technologies > Handguns: Revolvers

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Old May 22, 2015, 10:01 PM   #1
Milkmaster

Custom Holster for my NAA Black Widow

I know it's not an expensive fancy firearm. But a local guy wanted to borrow my NAA Black Widow to make a pattern for holsters. In doing so, I got a nice holster that is one of a kind so far and quite nice in my pocket. Keeps the dirt or debris out of my 22WMR revolver and keeps the little gun standing up straight in my pocket. I thought I would share a picture with you here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2503.jpg (62.1 KB, 576 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2505.jpg (67.4 KB, 47 views)
Old May 23, 2015, 12:02 AM   #2
JSH1

Very nice!
Old May 23, 2015, 02:21 AM   #3
Cooldill

Looks VERY cool, I love the black widow theme! He did a great job.

How does it carry? Does it draw well from the pocket?
Old May 24, 2015, 12:20 PM   #4
Milkmaster

It is a little tight right now, but I hope it will wear in after some use. He lined it with suede leather.

I had a homemade nylon type holster before that carried well. The pistol slipped out of it easily as it came out of my front pants pocket. I mam hopeful the new holster will do that as it wears in a little.
Old May 24, 2015, 06:40 PM   #5
SlayerOfBunnies

That's really cool!
Old May 25, 2015, 09:15 AM   #6
Walkalong

Nice job, much more professional looking than the two I made for mine. One for pocket carry and one for the belt.

"Oh bother" said Pooh, as he chambered another round. Author unknown.