Quantcast
ISIS vs Iraqi Militiamen - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Social Situations > General Gun Discussions

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Closed Thread

Old May 26, 2015, 10:24 PM   #1
Plinkin' Logs

ISIS vs Iraqi Militiamen

I know there are a lot of opinions out there spinning around the internet, a lot of it politically fueled. The Iraqi military had some major setbacks earlier this week in Anbar province.

I for one am glad to see that the Iraqi people will not just sit on their laurels and let their country be overrun and will return the fight to ISIS even if their government fails them. As well as the small band of Iraqi soldiers who stood and fought against ISIS while their comrades were retreating, many of whom died defending Ramadi to the end, should be commended.

Regardless of what your opinions might be, I commend the the Sunni and Shiite Militias that are taking the fight to the enemy, and especially for taking the initiative themselves not to let their country be overrun by terrorists who execute children and behead unarmed civilians. I believe their is a very important document that was written 239 years ago that says when a government fails it people, it is the duty of the people to replace it. I pray for their victory in Anbar province and that their enemies be slow moving and dimwitted . Keep them in your thoughts.

I thought it would be interesting to hear comments from the community on the escalating situation in the Fertile Crescent
Old May 26, 2015, 10:32 PM   #2
Scooter22

I'm sure this post will be closed shortly. But IMHO for all we have spent and died for in that country we should have kept it and reaped the petroleum awards. As for ISIS. Find a central mass point of them and drop a nuke with Obama tied to it for a greeting. Have a couple more ready for Iran and Syria. If we are going to make a point over there make it a BIG ONE.
Old May 26, 2015, 10:41 PM   #3
Deaf Smith

No, no nukes guys.

Maybe a bit of napalm and some mustard gas.

I figure if ISIS is not gonna play by civilized rules, we don't need to do so ourselves.

And we need to jack some of their commanders and waterboard them, just like the good old days WHEN WE WON. We need intel. Right now we are blind and don't know squat.

Deaf
Old May 26, 2015, 10:43 PM   #4
Robert

Geopolitics has nothing to do with the mission of THR.

Superior gear will never make up for a lack of training or attitude.

When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.- Chief Tecumseh
Closed Thread