Quantcast
Are these springfields worth it? school me please - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Tools and Technologies > Rifle Country

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Old April 4, 2014, 04:22 AM   #1
vaupet

Are these springfields worth it? school me please

A Brussels arms dealer has got quite some springfields on offer.

http://www.armes-cornet.com/catalogues_guerre.htm

Are these originals?
are they worth it?

For the people wondering: the sig 551 swat is the full auto version, available for registerde collectors, you have to pay the extra 150 to have it rebuild to semi auto, same goes for the Thompson1928 or M1A1

Thanks in advance
Old April 4, 2014, 07:14 AM   #2
StrawHat

Not sure if they are original but I have not heard of any replicas. Is there an English version of the site?

The 1922M2 rifles look interesting.

I don't know all the answers but I have made most of the mistakes and lived to tell about them.
Old April 4, 2014, 09:48 AM   #3
bannockburn

Wow, nice inventory there. Certainly appear to be all original. I especially like the Springfield M2 models as well as the SIG Stg 57.

StrawHat

I'm using my phone and it asked if I wanted the text to be translated to English.
Old April 4, 2014, 11:06 AM   #4
Jimfern

~ USD 2,000 each would seem high, but if they are as nice as described (and look in the pictures) and already in your country, I'd say they are a buy.

The SVT 40 for 450 Euros (~USD 620) is a screaming deal.
Old April 4, 2014, 12:15 PM   #5
carbine85

I sure wish dealers in states had inventories like that.
What are the prices in US Dollars?

"That's the good thing as a President, I can do whatever I want"
Barack Obama - Americas 1st Dictator
"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights)
Old April 4, 2014, 12:21 PM   #6
carbine85

I just did some Euro to dollar conversions. Those are some expensive rifles by US standards. The 1903 rifle is close to $2000

"That's the good thing as a President, I can do whatever I want"
Barack Obama - Americas 1st Dictator
"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights)