Quantcast
Pay it Forward in Reloading - Page 39 - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Ammunition, Gear, and Firearm Help > Handloading and Reloading

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Old November 22, 2013, 01:52 PM   #951
Poper

.260 Remington Dies

I have two sets of .260 Remington dies I am willing to send to a Newbie free for the asking. One set of Lee collet dies (yellow round box) and one set of nearly new RCBS.

I respectfully ask the veteran loaders here and those not in dire straits to resist temptation.

Poper
The NRA is a service organization for all firearms owners and users, and for anyone more concerned with Second Amendment rights than in spouting nonsense about them. It's available to everyone and can't possibly be considered an elitist or exclusive group except by the malicious, the ignorant, or the dimwitted. - Robert Hairless

"The only good bureaucrat is one with a pistol at his head. Put it in his hand and it's good-bye to the Bill of Rights."
-- H.L. Mencken

...mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent...
--Adam Smith
Old November 22, 2013, 05:35 PM   #952
ranger335v

I'm neither a noob nor totally improvershed but I have Marine grandson who is. He could use a set of .260 dies. ??
Old November 22, 2013, 08:44 PM   #953
Poper

ranger335v,

Will a set of Lee collet dies set him up for the start?

Poper
The NRA is a service organization for all firearms owners and users, and for anyone more concerned with Second Amendment rights than in spouting nonsense about them. It's available to everyone and can't possibly be considered an elitist or exclusive group except by the malicious, the ignorant, or the dimwitted. - Robert Hairless

"The only good bureaucrat is one with a pistol at his head. Put it in his hand and it's good-bye to the Bill of Rights."
-- H.L. Mencken

--Adam Smith
Old November 22, 2013, 10:27 PM   #954
clearcut

el indio I found more .38's mixed bag, range pick up not clean, you still want them?there yours for postage .I'm still looking for 250-3000 or 22-250 and 7.65x53 argi brass
CC
Old November 23, 2013, 12:24 AM   #955
plmitch

Up for grabs is around 100pcs of .9mm brass.
Old November 23, 2013, 05:41 AM   #956
Joe's

RCBS .260 dies

Poper, Would you be good enough to include the RCBS .260 dies with the .243 brass? I'll get some money to ya to cover shipping.

Be Well,
Joe's
Old November 23, 2013, 05:46 AM   #957
Joe's

9mm & .40 brass

I have 600-9mm's and 900-40's free for the asking if you pay to ship.

Be Well,
Joe's
Old November 23, 2013, 08:40 AM   #958
TenDriver

Dr, some nice and clean 243s just arrived. Thank you.

Poper, I completely forgot I owe you a check. Please PM your address and I'll get that going. My apologies!
Old November 23, 2013, 01:11 PM   #959
Poper

For get it Ten Driver. Merry Christmas.

Poper

-- H.L. Mencken

--Adam Smith
Old November 23, 2013, 01:17 PM   #960
Poper

Joe's:

.243 Win. brass went out yesterday afternoon. Oops.
Sorry.

Poper

-- H.L. Mencken

--Adam Smith
Old November 23, 2013, 06:02 PM   #961
Joe's

Poper, I'll take the RCBS .260 dies anyway. I'll send you a check for 15.00.

Be Well,
Joe's
Old November 23, 2013, 06:07 PM   #962
Poper

RCBS .260 Remington dies went to ranger335v.

I still have a Lee collet neck die and a bullet seat die, though.

Poper

-- H.L. Mencken

--Adam Smith
Old November 23, 2013, 06:19 PM   #963
Joe's

Poper, That's OK. I was going to try the RCBS's on some once fired brass and then fire form them. I've got a set of the Lee's and they're not working out.

Be Well,
Joe's
Old November 23, 2013, 07:11 PM   #964
ldlfh7

Joes, I'll take the 9mm brass and would be happy to pay shipping.
Old November 23, 2013, 07:51 PM   #965
Joe's

ldlfh7, I would if I could but I can't. plmitch pm'd me a while ago and I think he will end up taking them.

plmitch, 13.00 should take care of the shipping.

Sorry,
Joe's
Old November 23, 2013, 08:30 PM   #966
liscomb20

Joe's I'll take the 40s if u still have them
Old November 23, 2013, 08:43 PM   #967
plmitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's View Post
plmitch pm'd me a while ago and I think he will end up taking them.

plmitch, 13.00 should take care of the shipping.
Joe's-I was just wondering what the shipping would be for that amount of brass. Didn't want/need either of them. Thanks
Old November 23, 2013, 10:43 PM   #968
Joe's

ldlfh7, turns out plmitch wasn't interested in the brass after all. They're yours if you want them. Let me know one way or the other as others are waiting in line.

Be Well,
Joe's
Old November 23, 2013, 10:49 PM   #969
Joe's

I misread ldlfh7's post. I thought he wanted both the 9mm and .40. Turns out he only wants the 9mm's.
liscomb20, the .40's are yours. PM me your address and I"ll get them in the mail.

Be Well,
Joe's
Old November 24, 2013, 12:14 AM   #970
TenDriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poper View Post
For get it Ten Driver. Merry Christmas.

Poper
I certainly appreciate that! Anything you're in need of or having trouble finding?
Old November 24, 2013, 07:37 PM   #971
liscomb20

Thanks again Joe's for the.brass. i have those 17's ready for you whenever you want them and meet up
Old November 24, 2013, 09:31 PM   #972
Poper

Quote:
I certainly appreciate that! Anything you're in need of or having trouble finding?
Not at the moment, but I appreciate the thought.

Just so happens I took a quick inventory of my components situation yesterday and I believe I am in pretty good shape for at least a year or two. Thanks again for the thought!

I still have the following die sets in Lee available for any beginner in need:

.30-06 Springfield, green box (RGB)
.300WSM red flat box - FL & seat
.243WSSM red flat box - Fl & seat

I hope this is helpful.

Poper

-- H.L. Mencken

--Adam Smith

Last edited by Poper; November 24, 2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: .270 & .222 dies to plmitch
Old November 24, 2013, 10:27 PM   #973
plmitch

25pcs of -.308 brass up for grabs if someone needs it.
Old November 24, 2013, 10:41 PM   #974
Speedster00

Plmitch- 308 sounds great !!
Old November 24, 2013, 10:54 PM   #975
Poper

.270 Win and .222 Rem. dies to plmitch.

I'll try to get them out tomorrow or Tuesday.

Poper

-- H.L. Mencken

--Adam Smith