Quantcast
experiencing a twilight zone moment with chrono - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Ammunition, Gear, and Firearm Help > Handloading and Reloading

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Old May 16, 2015, 01:42 PM   #1
roval

experiencing a twilight zone moment with chrono

I've been trying to clear the memory of my shooting chrony beta master. I tried doing it from what I remember unsuccessfully but ended up just getting the manual out again and cleared the permanenet memory successfully.....

Here's the twilight zone moment....I could have sworn I was able to save 10 strings of 10 shots each from before. but now I'm only getting 6 strings. I've looked at the manual online and it does say the beta stores 60 shots in 10 rd strings. Doesn't say anything about the beta master. I looked at some of my reloading data and I did see where I had up to 8 strings recorded before I wrote down the data in my logbook. (I've never had to use up all 10 strings at one time)

Am I getting crazy ? If not what happened? I don't necessarily want to upgrade to 100 string shot memory I'm happy enough with 10 strings.

can other beta master chrony users tell me how many strings their machine can store?
Old May 16, 2015, 03:04 PM   #2
Rule3

http://www.shootingchrony.com/manual_bg.htm#del_content

Top of page

http://www.shootingchrony.com/manual_bg.htm#del_content

When this fails call Chrony. return it and buy another brand
Old May 16, 2015, 03:17 PM   #3
roval

I did have the manual but just tried to do it from memory unsuccessfully and then followed the manual clearing it. What puzzles me is that I thought I had up to 10 strings for storage but now I have six and even in the manual it says 60 shots in 6 numbered strings for beta and beta master chrony.

If it wasn't Saturday I would have called the company.
Old May 17, 2015, 01:45 AM   #4
Andrew Leigh

You never had anything else but 6 X 10 shot strings.
Old May 17, 2015, 07:13 AM   #5
RandyP

doo-doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo-doo

And Rod Serling lights up another smoke - lol
Old May 17, 2015, 07:56 PM   #6
roval

Aha!!!! I wasn't crazy. I just saw in the post about beta master chronic down that he had upgraded from 10 ten round strings to 100 ten round strings. So I did have 10 strings before. But I still don't know what happened . Will try calling the company when I'm not at work.