|Welcome to THR|
|You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! |
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.
|June 6, 2013, 03:51 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 14, 2012
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
WTS Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic Red Dot Sight - Free Shipping
MODArmory does accept all major credit cards & money orders
Contact us at (719) 325 8070 or firstname.lastname@example.org
$410.00 - Shipped (Fedex Ground)
Aimpoint PRO: Patrol Rifle Optics:
A hard-anodized 30mm tube was utilized, enclosing a high efficiency circuit that allows the sight to be turned on and left on for up to three years using a single battery. The front lens utilizes a unique band-pass coating, which allows the sight to be used with all generations of night vision devices. The modular QRP2 mount includes a removable spacer that indexes the sight at the optimal height for co-witness with the standard iron sights on AR15/M16/M4 Carbine style weapons. This spacer can be removed to enable the use of the sight on police shotguns or sub-machineguns. The QRP2 mount also incorporates a torque-limiting twist knob that provides the optimal level of pressure on the rail while completely eliminating the possibility of over-tightening. Both the front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against impact damage, scratches, and fingerprints. Flip covers are included to further protect the lenses, and a transparent rear lens cover is utilized allowing the user to engage a target with the lens covers closed in an emergency situation. A two Minute of Angle (2 MOA) red dot is utilized to allow maximum accuracy at all distances and under all environmental conditions.
Unique features for Patrol Rifle Optic
• Always ready - always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery. No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
• 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
• In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
• Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
• Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and Concealed Engagement unit.
• Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
• Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
• Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
• Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
• Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
• Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
• Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns.
• QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
• Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.
•Lightsource: LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe
•Lightsource wavelength: 650 nm red light
•Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)*•2
•Parallax: Absence of parallax -No centering required
•Eye relief: Unlimited
•Night vision compatibility: Yes
•Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens: Yes
•Magnification: No magnification (1X)
•Battery: One 3V Lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N
•Battery life in hours ** 30 000 (over 3 years of continuous use)
•Dot intensity adjustment
•Manual rotary switch
•Daylight (DL) settings: 6 DL of which one extra bright
•NVD settings: 4 NVD
•Material housing: High strength aluminum
•Surface finish: Hard anodized, matte
•Color housing: Black
•Adjustment 1 click 13mm at 100m, (1/2" at 100yds)
Mounting methods: QRP2 mount for M1913 atandard Picatinny rail, and spacer for AR15/M4 carbine application
•Temperature range -45° - +71° C, (50°- +160° F)
•Water resistance - submersible to 45m, (150ft)
•Length: 130mm, (5.1")
•Width/height sight only: 55 x 55mm, (2.2" x 2.2")
•Maximum ring width: 30mm, (1.18")
•Ojbective diameter: 38mm, (1.5")
•Tube diameter: 30mm, (1.18")
•Weight sight only: 220g, (7.8oz)****
Weight sight with integrated mount
11.6 oz including mount and spacer
|Although The High Road has attempted to provide accurate information on the forum, The High Road assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information is provided "as is" with all faults without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Neither The High Road nor any of its directors, members, managers, employees, agents, vendors, or suppliers will be liable for any direct, indirect, general, bodily injury, compensatory, special, punitive, consequential, or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this forum or any services associated with this forum, or damages from the use of or reliance on the information present on this forum, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages.|