Quantcast
What's in your pocket now? - Page 4 - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Tools and Technologies > Non-Firearm Weapons

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Old June 4, 2014, 09:21 PM   #76
9mmforMe

Great posts everyone.

Exospex,
Quite a big pocketful of stuff. Chicklets?

Gotta love the lint!!
Old June 4, 2014, 10:53 PM   #77
jbj

What's in your pocket now?

There's some nitrile gloves in there too
Old June 6, 2014, 12:20 AM   #78
exospex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmforMe View Post
Great posts everyone.

Exospex,
Quite a big pocketful of stuff. Chicklets?

Gotta love the lint!!
Yup. Gotta have gum. That was only one pocket.
Old June 6, 2014, 02:35 AM   #79
DNS

Always two knives. Today it was my Spyderco Tenacious and a Winchester yeller pen knife. Receipt for Austin landscape stone and a mix of peppermint and wintergreen hard candies.

10 silver eagles for a couple hours too after the trip to the post office.
Old June 7, 2014, 03:10 AM   #80
9mmforMe

Some good stuff guys.

It looks like gum/candy and steel go well together
Old June 7, 2014, 04:35 AM   #81
Mike J

Okay, I'll play. A black plastic handled Buck Bantam, a phillips tip & extension, 5/16", 3/8" & 1/4" screw tips, change, keys, wallet, and a zippo with checkered coco bolo wood on it with a ruger eagle medallion.

Edited to add: I am a construction worker & the screw tips don't get taken when they are in my pocket.
Old June 8, 2014, 12:05 AM   #82
C0untZer0

1) Dumb phone

2) Keyring

StreamLight Nano
Gerber 200
Car key & house keys

3) Wallet with key holder and extra keys

4) Nemesis holster

5) Rohrbaugh R9

6) Winchester 147gr Ranger "T" Series JHP - RA9T

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Daily carry.jpg (170.6 KB, 500 views)
Old June 8, 2014, 07:43 PM   #83
Deltaboy

Nothing right now just relaxing . Now I got a 45 on my side table and homemade letter opener.
Old June 8, 2014, 10:28 PM   #84
9mmforMe

Earlier I had my blood pressure meds in a case, a Buck backlock, a piece of paper with blue gum residing inward (my young daughter put the wet gum in my hand during Church...had to wrap it in an offering envelope), wallet, keys and keyring light.
Old June 8, 2014, 11:28 PM   #85
Getahl

Just got back from walking the dogs, so nothing fancy. A Fenix E01, plastic shopping bags, a house key, and a silver Vic Cadet.

The wife and I took our son to the Moorpark zoo earlier today, so I added a small boo boo kit, hand sanitizer, and diaper bag full of things of a three year old needs on a day out!
Old June 8, 2014, 11:36 PM   #86
Grayrock

Keys, cards, Motorola Droid, $ bills, CHL license, Ruger LCP in Sticky holster, and my $0.94 Walmart partially serrated 3 " folder.
Old June 9, 2014, 01:08 PM   #87
alexander45

A older US made schrade ch7, a victoinox swiss army knife Iv carried every day since I was 11 and my great grandmother gave it to me, and one of those weird lil wallet foldy jobs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG1055.jpg (82.5 KB, 31 views)
Old June 9, 2014, 01:22 PM   #88
Sav .250

At the moment just a pocket watch. When I do carry it`s a Buck 110,folding.
Old June 9, 2014, 10:19 PM   #89
9mmforMe

Ahh the good ol' Buck 110.
Old June 11, 2014, 01:18 PM   #90
mdauben

I've got a Schrade Uncle Henry 707UH Gambler in my pocket right now. I like a pocket knife with a pair of scissors on it, and my place of work limits the size blade I can carry. The 707UH meets both criteria.

I do usually carry a larger Spyderco or Kershaw on the weekend or when I'm not at work.

Election 2014: When you vote, remember how your Congressmen and women voted on the issues important to you.
Old June 14, 2014, 05:07 AM   #91
9mmforMe

That's a nice little knife. Mind if I ask how much?
Old June 14, 2014, 12:56 PM   #92
Carl Levitian

My old Bertram made Hen and Rooster half stockman.
Old June 14, 2014, 03:01 PM   #93
NoirFan

I forget which Opinel model# this is, but it has the 3.5" carbon steel blade. I opened up the pivot slot a little bit to make it easier to open, so opening it one-handed is not too much trouble now. The thin cross section is easy to keep sharp and the classic old-school look is just what I want in an everyday knife.
Old June 16, 2014, 04:05 AM   #94
9mmforMe

Nice knives...and pipe.
Old June 16, 2014, 01:46 PM   #95
wildeboer

My trusted Leatherman, my .22cal Derringer and of course a cellphone(Sony Experia)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0016.jpg (100.8 KB, 43 views)
Old June 16, 2014, 07:08 PM   #96
9mmforMe

Nice .22, who makes that one?
Old June 16, 2014, 07:49 PM   #97
bikerdoc

Just got Kershaw Drone A/O, nice knife.

I only have so many heartbeats left. I am not wasting them on things that are not fun.
VCDL, member, Curmudgeon
Old June 16, 2014, 11:10 PM   #98
9mmforMe

Very nice, Doc. I just got a Kershaw Cryo from my little girl for Dad's day. Kershaw's are good knives and quite affordable. After examining the Cryo more closely, removing the useless thumb studs (useless for me...it has a flipper and I couldn't activate via the studs due to hand size) I have really come to like the little knife aside from the fact its from my daughter.
Old June 17, 2014, 01:44 AM   #99
wildeboer

9mmforMe, it was a homebuild project. An off cut barrel from a .22-250 and fitted with a nipple to use red toy-caps as ignition, 5gr 2F and a 30gr Piledriver pellet- scary dangerous for such a little pistol.
Old June 17, 2014, 02:18 AM   #100
9mmforMe

Wildeboer,

Very impressive...you did a nice job. Sounds like it packs a good punch for its size.