Quantcast
Glock 17 Blueprints - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Tools and Technologies > Handguns: Autoloaders

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Old July 13, 2014, 10:22 PM   #1
OneWound

Glock 17 Blueprints

I figure this is doesn't actually exist, but does anyone have a blueprint of a Glock 17 Gen3 lower?
Old July 13, 2014, 11:29 PM   #2
Charlie Horse

Will this work?

http://www.the-blueprints.com/vector...k_17_9mm_gen_4

"Come to think of it, the same could be said for a student of history." Me
Old July 14, 2014, 11:21 AM   #3
OneWound

That would work, except its 34 euros. Thanks anyways!
Old July 15, 2014, 10:12 AM   #4
Big Shrek

Something like this??
Old July 15, 2014, 02:18 PM   #5
Walt Sherrill

Quote:
I figure this is doesn't actually exist, but does anyone have a blueprint of a Glock 17 Gen3 lower?
I may be wrong on this, but I think that until the patents run out, many gun makers consider their detail specs (including diagrams with measurements) proprietary information, and don't make them readily available to just anyone. That doesn't mean people can't copy their specs by reverse engineering, working from actual guns, etc. (That also doesn't mean that someone who is making parts FOR the gunmaker won't have the information THEY need to make those parts given to them.)

If you just want a diagram, there are plenty around... but I doubt you will easily find something that you could quickly use to make new parts, or copy the design.
Old July 15, 2014, 09:34 PM   #6
OneWound

Big, I need actual dimensions. I'm making my own accessory for myself ALONE, and it'd be nice to have prints. Guess it's time to get a dial caliper out and go from there.