Quantcast
Glock 19 Grips - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Tools and Technologies > Handguns: Autoloaders

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Old July 26, 2014, 01:14 PM   #1
nebeel

Glock 19 Grips

So just got the wife a Glock 19. She is interested in getting something to enhance the grip and appearance. She mentioned she would really like to get a stick on grip similar to Talon or Decal with a rubberized texture. Here's the complicated part though, she REALLY wants something with a dog or paw print pattern on it. Does anything like this exist?
Old July 26, 2014, 01:19 PM   #2
dprice3844444

google glock grip enhancers/enhancements.some of the stickon ones she can cut to her own design.
Old July 26, 2014, 01:24 PM   #3
CWL

Those grips are pretty-much cheap stick-ons without any bells and whistles.

I would suggest that you have a stencil made and spray-on your design. I don't know what paints would be best, but I'd choose something for plastics like Krylon from the hardware store. And since the grips are less than $20, it isn't too big of a deal to replace them due to excessive wear.

Or, maybe you can cut-out a paw print design from the solid grip.
Old July 26, 2014, 02:14 PM   #4
nebeel

We may end up just painting some designs on using stencils or something. Would be nice to find a ready made pattern instead of just skulls or punisher logos
Old July 26, 2014, 02:22 PM   #5
F-111 John

May I suggest that she get the rubberized Talon grips, and put the paw print on a customized slide plate?

NDZ Performance will put your custom artwork on one of their slide plates.
Old July 27, 2014, 01:19 AM   #6
RustyShackelford

SSVI LLc......

I saw a Instagram.com post of a custom Glock shop called SSVI LLc. He does Glock grip work & might be able to trick out the Glock 19 frame. The pic was a customer job with the outline of Texas. Very well made. Check him out.

Glockstore.com , Glockmeister.com & customizeyourglock.com might help too.

Andre Agassi