Quantcast
Livable IWB Glock 30S suggestions? - Page 2 - THR
THR  

Go Back   THR > Tools and Technologies > Handguns: Holsters and Accessories

Welcome to THR
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit the help section.

Old August 23, 2014, 08:03 PM   #26
RussellC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
Raven Concealment Systems (RCS) Phantom. http://raven-concealment-systems.myb...dular-holster/

If you buy a set of IWB soft loops, you'll get one holster that will allow you to carry either IWB or OWB just by changing out the attachments. You can also change the ride height and cant by moving those attachments around. It is a very useful holster for helping you figure out what mode of carry you prefer with just the one holster and a couple of attachments.

There are a couple dozen makers of similar designs, but RCS is probably the oldest and most well known.
Looks like a quality piece.

Russellc
Old August 23, 2014, 08:43 PM   #27
RussellC

Really starting to appreciate this thread. Has Both high quality choices and a few really outside the box alternatives!

Russellc
Old August 25, 2014, 12:00 AM   #28
pittspilot

https://www.zornholsters.com/products/gun-holsters

I have found the Zorn Wraith to be very comfortable.

Lov'in Arizona. Thanks all for your help.

Airplane Pictures
Old September 2, 2014, 04:17 PM   #29
TomJ

I received the Cook's holster, and have been using it daily. It works well, and has the benefit of being tuckable. I wasn't sure how well it would conceal the gun with a shirt tucked in, and it's been great.
Old September 2, 2014, 05:40 PM   #30
mdauben

Quote:
I have a N82 tactical for my G19. I was very surprised that it also fit my G30s. The most comfortable holster I have worn.
https://www.n82tactical.com/holster-...sional-series/
I just recieved a N82 holster for my G36 and I think I'm in love with it. I've been very satisfied with the Summer Special style holster I've been carrying my G36 in for the last year, but the new N82 is even more comfortable. I think its an option that's really worth looking into.

Election 2014: When you vote, remember how your Congressmen and women voted on the issues important to you.
Old September 4, 2014, 08:48 PM   #31
RussellC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdauben View Post
I just recieved a N82 holster for my G36 and I think I'm in love with it. I've been very satisfied with the Summer Special style holster I've been carrying my G36 in for the last year, but the new N82 is even more comfortable. I think its an option that's really worth looking into.
Thanks for your advice, I will take it to heart. I looked at them based on an earlier post here, and they looked high quality.

Russellc
Old September 4, 2014, 09:27 PM   #32
tomrkba

Forward cant will assist you in hiding the grip by reducing printing. Therefore, I like the DeSantis Cozy Partner. You could try a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 and mount a rubber strap on the bottom attachment point. Another option is one of the many adjustable cant kydex holsters from Blade-Tech and Comp-Tac.

Open carry in a constructive way.

I do not care what your race is so long as it is "responsible gun owner".
Old September 13, 2014, 11:31 PM   #33
JR24

I carry my G30S in a Wild Bill Concealment Covert Carry sized for the G23

http://www.wildbillsconcealment.com/covert_carry.htm

I like it because it has the one clip, but placement stops it from canting too far forward (as the Milt Sparks Summer special tends to do on me) as I stand/sit. So I'm not having to readjust. It also has less contact compared to a hybrid (like aliengear, crossbreed, or comptac) so I sweat less when the weather is warm, though its not as comfortable as those types.

I tend to wear my CCW at around 2:30-3 O'clock.
Old September 14, 2014, 05:27 PM   #34
RussellC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomJ View Post
I received the Cook's holster, and have been using it daily. It works well, and has the benefit of being tuckable. I wasn't sure how well it would conceal the gun with a shirt tucked in, and it's been great.
Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

Russellc
Old September 14, 2014, 05:29 PM   #35
RussellC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomrkba View Post
Forward cant will assist you in hiding the grip by reducing printing. Therefore, I like the DeSantis Cozy Partner. You could try a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 and mount a rubber strap on the bottom attachment point. Another option is one of the many adjustable cant kydex holsters from Blade-Tech and Comp-Tac.
I got one of the 9 round G30 clips that also helps a lot with the printing issue.

Russellc