DS-10 speedloaders for my S&W 617
F.I.E 22/22WMR single action. My parents bought it for me in the early 80’s from K-Mart. It wasn’t very accurate, had plenty of misfires and the...
I do from my ex-wife! It seems that when she found out about me getting new guns, a call about more child support was soon to follow!
That model 70 is beautiful!!!
[ATTACH] Smith & Wesson 617, 6”
I think you are spot on with that assesment!!
I swear this comment has me dying over here hahahaha
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My Larue OBR has a 16” barrel and shoots some tight groups. Actually the folks at Larue suggested that I get the 16” over the 18...
Both eyes open for all of my shooting. Rifle, pistol and shotgun. Magnified optic, iron sights or red dot type sights. But I’m not a professional....
I second the CR Speed inner and outer belt system. These are great belts and are very sturdy and durable.
Safariland also makes a nice belt but...
CZ 455, 22 LR with Sightron STAC
Les Baer Ultimate Tactical Carry 45 ACP
Nice 504 and great shooting, sir!
I wish I would have bought the Montana Varminter instead of the Phoenix. I love mine but yours looks ten times better!
Cooper Phoenix, Montana Varminter or Varmint Extreme. I have the Phoenix in 308. It is, by far, the most accurate rifle I own. I wish that I would...
7mm Rem Mag
6.5 CM or 260 Rem
I listed the 260 because I have one but want a Creedmoor.
I can agree fully on the open guns! I shoot limited but often squadded with open shooters.
Larue 16” 308 with Surefire break.
[ATTACH] S&W Shield 9mm, two spare mags and a Chris Reeve Sebenza is what I carry 90% of the time. The other 10% I carry a G19. Both are carried...
Very nice. I love Ruger single actions.
Separate names with a comma.