Discussion in 'Handguns: Autoloaders' started by Orion8472, Jun 23, 2008.
BurningSquirrels had calmed down a bit!...
BTW: Good one about the 'pasta and meatball grease'...
'funnin ya' BS...
see!? i told you i was calm!!
I was thinking it had more to do with the bottle or two of Chianti for lunch, and then the grappa shots for desert.
or maybe it was the maggot casu marzu cheese.
if considering the .40 caliber
am i correct that SP 01 does not come in .40 ?
(but eaa and CZ 75 TS do)
2) CZ 75- SP 01 out of the box is not SA trigger ?
(but can be fitted with aftermarket parts and work with SA
3) the CZ Kadet .22 LR kit will not fit CZ 75 TS
but will fit CZ 75 SP 01
4) CZ 75 TS and EAA Witness match cannot have
scope mount (without drilling), but CZ 75 SP 01
can because it has rail ?
5) CZ 75 SP 01 for 500 $ is 'good' deal
EAA Witness Match for 500 is 'Ok' deal
CZ 75 TS for 800 is 'ok' deal
6) EAA Witness Match and CZ 75 TS have 'match' barrels ?
(I assume it means that they are from harder steel that will
keep accuracy the same for longer) ?
2) Yeah, ghostholster.com has most of those parts. SA trigger and competition hammer are popular.
3) The Kadet kit does fit the SP01.
4) SP01 has a light rail. Not really a scope mount though it has been done.
5) That's somewhat subjective. The Match is arguably the best deal of the bunch. You should put an extra $35 on the Match's price to compensate only coming with one mag.
6) Match doesn't mean anything specific really, and most certainly not harder steel. It should mean tighter tolerance and more precision. Maybe some hand fitting of parts. Adjustable target sights, nicer trigger etc. etc.
2) Sure, if you wanna spend the money and waste the time. Just get a EAA Witness Elite Match and be done with it.
3) As far as I know
4) The Witness Elite Limited comes drilled and tapped for optics.
5) The EAA Witness Elite Match is by far the "best bang for the buck" bar none.
6) Alot more time and attention is spent on the Witness Elite line of pistols than comparably priced pistols.
Comparing the EAA Witness Elite Match and the Tactical Sport is a bit unfair. The Elite Match will shoot as accurate and has adjustable sights. The T/S will set you back about $1000 and the Elite Match will cost you about $550 or so.
Separate names with a comma.