1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to find a new mag. Can anyone help me find on please!

Discussion in 'Rifle Country' started by JPShadow, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPShadow

    JPShadow Member

    Apr 5, 2007
    I have a vulcan 44 cal #1898 pump rifle made by Universal Corp. The mag I have still works but has a small crack and small chip. I really need to find another one. Am I dreaming about getting one or is there some way to get one! http://www.thehighroad.org/images/smilies/banghead.gif
    I own a number of older weapons between 1940 to 1981. I think 1981 is the newest weapon I own. Anyway I have been able to find mags and parts for all of them but this one weapon and I have searched the internet for a month trying to find one. If there is someone out there that could help me find one that would be awsome! I'm disabled and live on S.S.D. So I don't have very much money so I reload my own shells so I can aford to shoot. If I could find a mag for this I could still shoot it and that would be very awsome! Thank you to anyone that trys to help me with this! Shadow http://www.thehighroad.org/images/smilies/biggrin.gif


    I think I found the clip I need for my vulcan 44 cal. They were 20 pages down in my search and I almost missed them but ammoclip.com is where I found the clip. They seem to have a lot of old and rare ammo clips so if other people need to find old rare clips you might look at ammoclips.com ! http://www.thehighroad.org/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

    Thanks to anyone that took their time to look for one for me.

    Thanks to every one Shadow!
    Last edited: May 2, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page