Discussion in 'Handguns: Accessories, Holsters, and Optics' started by EMT40SW, Jul 12, 2022.
1. Plastic shopping bags
2. A kitchen drawer (like a normal person)
3. Ammo cans
4. Solid wood cabinet from the Victorian era
5. Some sort of plastic utensils in rectangular shape and suitable dimensions
6. A purpose built shelf
7. On the floor in the living room
8. Over the door shoe organizer
9. In the basement, in shoe boxes
10. Under the bed
I can go on if you like...
Speedloaders typically rode in the hard case with the revolvers (again, so as to be hard to leave behind)
Just magazines, speedloaders, etc or all ammunition?
I have a bunch of GI ammo cans and they work, but they are too heavy; so I am replacing them as I go.
AND, MTM makes a 'little' one called "AC-15". About 9x5x7 inches, I like it for range trips and such. Useful for ammo or magazine storage. One can apply the self sticking labels without great ado.
How many is "multiple"? A plastic tote works well, depending what kind of mags and how many we're talking about.
same. Except I buy larger rubber bands to keep them together by make/cal so rooting is at a min.
Separate names with a comma.