For pistol cartridges I’ve been using a Lee Auto Drum for the past two years. I’m not completely unhappy with it but I’m wondering if it might be worth changing over to a Hornady, RCBS or Lyman unit. The only pistol caliber I load is 9mm and my preferred powder is HP-38/W231. Since the first day I started using the Auto Drum a couple of years ago, it has leaked a few granules of powder with every throw. This probably isn’t a big deal but I’m working on carpet so I spread a large towel over the area and dump it after every 200 or so rounds. Is this common with all powder measures? I’ve thoroughly cleaned the drum and housing a number of times, tightened the drum with various amounts of torque and treated everything with powdered graphite more than once. Nothing seems to have an effect. The Auto Drum is accurate to plus/minus 0.1 grain 90% of the time and plus/minus 0.2 grains the other 10% but fine adjustments are difficult because the plastic screw adjustment is pretty coarse. I weigh every tenth charge. All in all, I could continue to use it but wouldn’t object to changing to any one of the other units although the Redding is more money than I want to spend. Also, I’m unfamiliar with the way in which the various units would attach. I’m using a Redding T-7 turret and I have a couple of open die spots on my pistol turret. The press is attached to an Inline Fab quick change plate which has some screw holes at the rear. Screwing the dispenser to my “bench” isn’t an option because my reloading bench is actually a very nice wooden desk in the guest bedroom and I don’t want to start drilling holes in it. Any thoughts that you can contribute and information, recommendations or testimonials for any of the other units would be appreciated.