Discussion in 'General Gun Discussions' started by Ru4real, Jun 13, 2021.
They do looks nasty and are sharp. Imagine the effect on a plane's fuselage and crew members!
200-series Land Cruiser, or LX?
Good eye = 2008 Landcruiser...
The old school is a 25-2 modified at the Jovino gun shop. They put the Pachmayrs on as well. It was shipped from S&W to Jovino's in July '83.
Not much difference in the sizes, but 10 more rounds...wow. The G29 is my EDC.
MR73, early Mulhouse
Sauer & Sohn Trophy ( Hawes was the importer )
S&W 64 MIM
Jovino's used to be on Grand St., across from the old NYPD headquarters. It was owned by the Imperatio family, current owners of Henry Rifles.
Funny thing about the police headquarters, they dug a tunnel from it to a bar across the street so the public wouldn't see members of the force traipsing back and forth to the bar.
The headquarters is now luxury co-op apartments. Jovino's closed in May 2020 after 109 years, oldest gun shop in NY, due to financial difficulties from COVID.
Taurus PT145 Millenium .45 ACP
Ruger Security 9 w/ williams fire sights front and rear (My Daily Carry)
S&W M&P 15 Sport II fully built. only thing original S&W is the upper and lower recievers, and barrel.
- Strike Industries M-lok 15" hand guard,
- Strike Industries Silver line Buffer Tube
- R1 Tatical Red line various upgraded parts,
- R1 Tatical M16 Full auto nickel boron BCG
- R1 piece full solid Satinless low progile gas block w/ stainless gas tube,
- Full Stainless 50 bmg style muzzle brake
- Tyrant Designs Concept One Red grip with rubber padding
- Radian weapons Raptor Competition ambidextrous charge handle
- Strike industries Enhanced QD End Plate
- Off Brand(Amazon) All aluminum pictany mount folding fully adjustable bi-pod
- Off Brand (Amazon) pictany mount push button green laser mounted under the barrel
- Off Brand (Amazon) 16x50 Scope illuminated with red/green dot/crosshairs option (once sighted in works fairly well for the $)
- P-Mag polymer magazines (12),
- off Brand (Amazon) 2 Red Aluminum mags (2),
- ATI Schmeisser G2 60 Round mag (1)
Since this picture I have also added:
- Arc Angle adjustable stock
- Tyrant Designs Mod V2 Foregrip
- Timney 3 lb Trigger group
—nice factory finish on the blond holding the AKM (does the gun type Matter?…).
Hubba Hubba !!
That's pretty cool!
Hand to hand and get the hell outa here!
Gunny that abomination on the bottom. WTH is that? Something you acquired from your previous occupation?
Separate names with a comma.