Hey guys, new to the forum here but not new to the sport. With some extra time on my hands recently and my twins now almost 5 I decided to pick up a Daisy Red Ryder and a Buck 105. Big shout out to @cobalt327 for all his help and knowledge on these! I bought his spring and 7/64" air tube kit for each one. Built a spring removal tool out of a paint stir stick and installed them. They both shoot right at 350 FPS with Daisy Precision BBs. The triggers were terrible so I did the mentioned switch of the rear trigger spring to the front and added a bic ballpoint pen to the rear that I cut to size. Decent trigger now really. The 105 was pretty much dead on with POA. The Red Ryder not so much. It was 4 inches right at 5 yards! So I removed the front sight and carefully bent the barrel/shot tube to the left. It was close but now an inch to the left. I took some electrical tape and used it to shim the shot tube by pressing it around the inside of the sight supports on the left side. Right on POA now. These guys are so much fun to play with and my kids/wife love them too. I also had some galvanized fencing wire laying around that I used to make a target for hanging 7 cans which works great.