1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repairing a Glock high-cap mag in NY

Discussion in 'Handguns: Autoloaders' started by Pat M, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat M

    Pat M Member

    Feb 9, 2010
    Not sure whether this should be in "Legal" or here, but does anyone know if it is legal to repair a pre-ban Glock 17 mag in NY state, and how would I go about doing it? Both of my original Glock mags fail to keep the slide back after the last shot. I'm assuming I would need to replace the spring and the follower. Both of my new post-ban 10-round mags work fine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page