I have a lot of GI ammo cans for storing ammo, but have decided to set some up for storing handguns. The problem is most GI ammo cans is that they pretty much look the same. So I got to thinking, if I cammo the ones that hold guns, they will easy to ID. I’ve been playing with The Riptile cammo pattern and decided to do a can in brown.. Don’t worry, I didn’t use a military can. This is what I did. I used a Blackhawk can that I got on sale last year from PSA. I cleaned it up and applied a base coat. Light tan. I then used some netting and olive green paint. Masked it off to look like claw marks. Then sprayed it brown. I then sprayed the masking tape with black paint. If I were to get off my butt and fix my air brush, I would have just sprayed the edges of the tape with black. I then removed the masking tape . Not my best work. I think the next one I do, I’ll get a stencil kit from Freedom Stencils and use my air brush.