1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somebody help me with this so called Swok

Discussion in 'Handguns: Autoloaders' started by SL1INGER, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

    SL1INGER Member

    Aug 28, 2007
    Hello everybody

    Welcome me for i am new in here haha. Well i been asking this around other forums and well i might as ask it here too. I have not been too fond of polymer framed guns nor have i been fond of double stack weapons unless it was a CZ. But just recently i shot a glock 19 and well i liked it so i figured hell might as well try one out. So i bought one that smith and wesson made. It was very similar to a glock and i heard it referred to as the swoks. I bought it at a fairly good price. I bought it used (the newest one not the older models) and well as much as it looked cool i was undertaken by the trigger but everything else was fine. I had no ftf, failure to feed, and i grouped pretty well with it. All in all its okay (like the glock better). But heres the thing the gun didnt come with a manual and i found one online but doest say much about where the proper way to lubricate it at. So iwas wondering for anyone that ones a swok or sigma the proper name, where am i suppose to lube it at?? I read it and theres six points but where it points i cant see. It be great if anyone can assist me on this. Well i bought one so im going to make the best of it, but from here on out im sticking with my 1911s for they have never failed me. haha well thanks again everybody.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page