1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taurus .357 question for Gunsmith

Discussion in 'Handguns: Revolvers' started by Miami357, Sep 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miami357

    Miami357 Member

    Jan 8, 2004
    I have some questions. First one is on the correct terminology on my Taurus .357. While doing a cleaning, the unit, part of which is the extractor rod collar, appeared to be loose. Indeed, the whole thing just came out quite easily. What do we call this part?

    The opposite part (less than 1 inch in length) of this same unit which inserts into the yoke just above the trigger area, has a recess just short of the end. It's my guess that some clip fits around this so as to keep the unit from slipping out of the frame. True?

    I will take it to my favorite Gunsmith soon anyways so as to be sure about the safety of this revolver.

    Thank You
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page