1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turret Cap for scope

Discussion in 'Shooting Gear and Storage' started by jgh4445, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgh4445

    jgh4445 Member

    May 17, 2008
    South Alabama
    I have a scope on my Drilling marked "Nickel Marburg" on the eye piece. On the right side its marked "Supra Nickel 6 X 43 E/D/S Nr 408852. Does anyone know what the E/D/S means? Anyone know how many clicks it takes to move the bullet 1 inch at 100 yds? Its missing the windage turret cap. Does anyone know of a place I might could find a replacement? Thanks.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page