1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Viking Tactics Sling and AR-15 "double mag"

Discussion in 'Shooting Gear and Storage' started by shattered00, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shattered00

    shattered00 Member

    Aug 15, 2005
    I have lost one of the metal pieces that you loop the sling through twice. I do not know what this piece is called. I have checked the viking website, however, they do not sell just this piece and I can't search for it since I do not know what it is called. Can anyone help me locate one please?

    Also, I saw a picture of a "double magazine" holder which was actually attached to the mag-well of the AR-15 and not a piece of metal that simply holds two magazines together. Does anyone know what this product is called?

    Thank you for your time.
  2. highorder

    highorder Member

    Oct 7, 2007
    Call Viking. They have good customer service.

    I know the thing you mean. I dont recall who makes them, but I can tell you they make your rifle heavier and unbalanced.

    Mags in pouches that are easy to access beats storing them on the weapon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page