1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marlin 60 replacement magazine tube compressor thingy?

Discussion in 'Rifle Country' started by Oic0, Mar 29, 2010.

  1. Oic0

    Oic0 New Member

    Feb 16, 2010
    A friend of mine has an old marlin 60 missing the part that slides into the tube and compresses the ammo. Its one of the models that had the wood over the top of the barrel (which is missing on his). I see replacements on Brownell but does anyone know what the old models with the wood over the barrels were called? *edit, I think its a model 99 M1... I don't see any tubes marked as fitting that specific model though. I wonder which ones from other models would fit.
    I want to surprise him with it as a present to fix his old gun. He's been using the thing as a single shot since we were kids and now it just sits in a corner gathering dust.
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  2. ArmedBear

    ArmedBear Senior Elder

    Sep 8, 2005

Share This Page