1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.


Discussion in 'Legal' started by Smokes, Mar 31, 2006.

  1. Smokes

    Smokes New Member

    Mar 4, 2006
    Spokane, WA
    :confused: Now I've trying to get the the bottom of this for a while so if you have already helped you don't have to answer again - Thats where the problem is, It seems know one knows for sure! Some said they did and they were wrong and vice-versa. Here goes I bought "The Complete Glock Reference Guide" and on page 188 they show the Mech Tech carbine model, (That I am not intrested in at all) and below they show a Glock with a barrel that looks to be 18" long. The book said all you have to do is drop it in, beef up your recoil spring, and your good. Now the reason I'm after one is because I have a fully tricked out G17L with a scope and the works. I recently discovered that they make a detachable stock which I want very badly as well and have access to - but I was told that then it would be illegal without the barrel: SBR. I love my Glocks along with all of my firearms and I'm not going to do anything to screw that up. So if anyone has knowledge on this subject please help. I really want this to happen, I know the parts exist- just hard to find. Also If you know of a company that makes there own barrels (18") I'm willing to pay to have one made. One more thing to add- I discovered another method that I believe I understand, basically you have a extended threaded barrel, and with couple extra pieces and a longer barrel you can go that way? Someone please let me know what I have to do to get this done legally. -SMOKES-
  2. modifiedbrowning

    modifiedbrowning Senior Member

    Dec 25, 2002
    Bozeman, MT

Share This Page