Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haha...watch the guy on the segway!

Discussion in 'General Gun Discussions' started by coyote_jr, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coyote_jr

    coyote_jr member

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2006
    Messages:
    456
    Location:
    Providence, RI
  2. Dr. Dickie

    Dr. Dickie Member

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2006
    Messages:
    1,186
    Location:
    Jacksonville Beach, FL
    YIKES:what:
    When he turned and covered the camera man with his muzzle, I had to duck!
     
  3. rbernie
    • Contributing Member

    rbernie Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2004
    Messages:
    20,561
    Location:
    Norra Texas
    <sigh>
     
  4. foghornl

    foghornl Member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2002
    Messages:
    7,403
    The guy on the Segway scooter.....WAAAAAAAAAAY too much fun.


    But I don't really wanna see that in person.

    Didn't see much eye/ear protection, either.
     
  5. Hoppy590

    Hoppy590 Member

    Joined:
    May 25, 2006
    Messages:
    4,277
    Location:
    MA :(
    and people question my suggestion to remove warning lables and let the gene pool chlorine itself.
     
  6. Justin

    Justin Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2002
    Messages:
    19,285
    Location:
    THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL
    Bad gun handling.
    Bad camera work.
     
  7. ScottsGT

    ScottsGT Member

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2002
    Messages:
    1,987
    Location:
    Columbia, SC
    Not to mention the camera operator was beyond the shooting line.....
    All that was missing from the vid was the beer.
     
  8. Lonestar

    Lonestar Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2006
    Messages:
    701
    :D God's way of weeding out the stupid :D
     
  9. steelhead

    steelhead Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2004
    Messages:
    736
    Location:
    Oregon
    They are the 10% that gives the other 90% of gun owners bad rep's.

    The music kind of reminds me of that scene in "Office Space" where the white guy is driving to work singing to some hard core rap - thinking he is a bad (you know what). Then a black man walks buy and he stops singing and turns down the radio:eek: . These Darwin candidates are the same thing:rolleyes: .
     
  10. panzermk2

    panzermk2 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2006
    Messages:
    393
    to top it all off the one guy holds up his target proudly showing his horrad shooting ability.
     
  11. MrTuffPaws

    MrTuffPaws Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2004
    Messages:
    1,511
    Location:
    Az
    May I never run into these people at the range.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page