Obama keeps talking about how "90%" of the people support what he wants to do against the second amendment. How could we go about showing the rest of the nation how big the actual "10%" really is? I'm thinking kind of along the lines of the "1%" outlaw biker patches you used to see. What about having a day where across the nation everyone goes to work or school wearing a "we are the 10%" armband? Could this be organized? How? Is this a good idea or a 3:45am harebrained scheme?