I just recently got the bug and started handloading, and being a nerd about almost everything I do I went about crafting a Google Sheets reloading log and I figured I would share it with you fine folks in hopes that you both get good use out of the concept and maybe even give me some feedback to improve it. The way it is intended to work is that you can add tabs as you need for every cartridge, and when you do so add another equation on the summary page that will then give you a running total of how many of each round you have reloaded as well as the grand total. I think that sort of data is fun to know. Let me know if you guys think of any ways to improve upon it; being as I am a newbie at the reloading thing I may have missed some things you'd like to keep track of. Google Sheets Link Here EDIT 1: You should be able to CTRL+A and copy/paste this directly into Excel, but I think that the SUMIF functions work differently in Excel than they do Sheets and thus you may need to fix the modulo operations in the Summary tab.