Hello everyone. I did a quick intro in the proper section but I decided to truly introduce myself here, with this new project. I picked up this brass frame, "fantasy" 51 Navy in .44 caliber, practically for free. It was in a lot of other guns that I really wanted and felt were a great deal. This gun was just a bonus, so I figured it was worth the cost to swap the frame out. I found the frame on eBay and it was pretty inexpensive, (under $100). It's a 60 Army frame and has the stock cutouts. But at least it's steel! I was very pleased with the fitment of parts on this Pietta. I know the newer guns are known for their good fitment of arbor to barrel, and this one was no exception, but the rest of the parts also went right together. The only thing I really had to do was fit the hammer to it's mounting point a little. A few pulls on the file and it fit nicely. So here it is all put back together. In my eyes it's much better looking and I'm sure much stronger now. I can't wait to get it out and burn some powder in it! Sorry for the busy background. I need to be more conscious of that. It may look good in person but the pics are distracting. I'll do better in the future. In the mean time, here's a little better one taken outside with a knife I made. They look good together. Thanks for looking and I look forward to posting and learning from you guys!