Finally got all my pieces together for reloading 223. Got the dies into the turret, pulled the index rod out, set the sizing die as per the Lee instructions. Had about 200 cases, all the same, (PPU is the head stamp), washed and rinsed them, through 'em into a box, gave them about 5 sprays of my Lee lube and alcohol, 8:1, mixed them up, let them dry a bit, got started. Quite a bit more effort than pistol brass, some of the tougher ones I pulled back out, smeared a little Johnsons paste wax on them, seemed to help out a bit, this is starting to resemble work! About half way through, I decided to try out some oil, Amsoil in particular, wow, that made a difference. I 'wet' a rag with some, wiped everyone, every other one, every third one, (that was about as far as could go till it got tight again). I'm thinking "is this Lee stuff crap or what, but too many people use it, maybe it's me". I take the last 50 cases, stick them into a plastic ammo tray laying on the bench, open end up, give them another spray from each side, dry, try again, much better, no quite as good as the oil but real consistent, I guess I didn't spray enough to begin with. Tomorrow I'll see about trimming.